We have 2nd shift & 1st shift open positions.
2ND SHIFT: 2:00PM TO 10:30PM – Monday through Friday
1ST SHIFT HOURS: 6AM TO 2:30PM – Monday through Friday
We offer our employees complete benefits (medical, dental, vision) plus you can earn weekly bonuses for attendance & exceeding production goals!
The Machinery Operator engages in operating a variety of machines to manufacture products by performing the following duties :
– Feeding material into machinery via operation of forklift.
– Stage material feed stock.
– Monitoring material traveling on the conveyor belt for quality and non-conforming material (rotational duty).
– Operation of optical sorting machinery (rotational duty).
– Constant cleaning of equipment.
– Monitoring material distributed into collection units for compliance.
– Constant machinery inspection for abnormalities.
– Identify mechanical issues and report to supervisor.
– Use of computer inventory system and/or hand documentation.
– Operation of processing machinery.
– Adjust feed rates to accommodate specified goals.
– Utilization of scooping tools, shovels, and other hand tools.
– Empty bag house collections as needed.
– Change out filled finished product containers via operation of forklift.
– Utilizing identification number, weigh, and time stamp tagging method.
– Build empty finished product containers as needed.
– Assisting maintenance personnel in preventative maintenance of light and heavy machinery used for processing.
Mandatory use of PPE including the following protection:
– Ear in specified areas
– Respirator must be worn in specified areas
– Uniforms kept onsite, laundered offsite
– Hard-shell footwear
JOB SKILLS AND WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Ability to perform, read, and comprehend job instructions and safety documentation.
· Ability to read measuring devices.
· Forklift experience preferred not required.
· Knowledge of tools and mechanical experience.
· Must be physically capable of standing and walking for extended periods of time to perform assigned job activities.
· Must be mechanically inclined.
· Must be able to pass physical and fit testing for respiratory protection.
· Medical devices affected by magnetic fields may be at potential risk.
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS BACKGROUND SCREEN
PLEASE CONTACT TERESA AT BATTERY SOLUTIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org