Senior Sales Support
The Senior Sales Support position is member of the internal sales team responsible for sales administration and supporting Account Managers. This position plays an important role in ensuring customer satisfaction through accuracy and efficiency of his/her work while acting as a leader to assist with training and development of other sales support positions. Position is responsible to:
- Professionally handle incoming orders and requests by telephone, email, online systems or mail, ensuring that issues are resolved both promptly, thoroughly and professionally.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information to enter details of incoming orders on a computer system.
- Create and maintains customer records, updating details when changes are needed.
- Assist Account Managers with customer quotes, pricing, RFQs, customer audits and other tasks.
- Maintain a balance between customer benefit and company policy in decision making. Handles issues in the best interest of both the customer and the company.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements and positively impact the customer’s experience.
- Acknowledge and appropriately greet and assist each customer or visitor in a timely manner.
Remains knowledgeable of current battery pricing. Has the ability to manage and update customer price lists and provide spot quotes.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org