These guides and packaging instructions will advise you on how to properly package batteries for transport, what types of battery need terminal protection (such as lithium and lead acid batteries), and which do not (pretty much the rest). We also advise you on avoiding additional charges by sending us clean shipments of batteries. See our how to guides for full details.
- How To Guide – Battery Terminal Protection
- How To Guide – Avoiding Excessive or Incorrect Packaging
- How To Guide – Avoiding Additional Charges
- US DOT Special Permit
- US DOT Special Permit Labeling Guidelines
- Auto Battery Packaging Instructions
- Bulk Dry Cell Battery Packaging Instructions
- Dry Cell Battery – Non Bulk Packaging Instructions
- Lithium Drill Rod Packaging Instructions
- Rack Batteries Packaging Instructions
- Steelcase Batteries Packaging Instructions
- VRLA Non Spillable Packaging
- Wet Cell Battery Packaging
Tell us how many you have and we will give you a solution based on your needs. It’s that easy.
or call us: 800-852-8127